He knows my name!

My life verse: "I will give you the treasures of darkness And hidden riches of secret places, That you may know that I, the Lord, Who call you by your name, Am the God of Israel." (Isaiah 45:3). For me, "the treasures of darkness" has been the medically-treated depression that I have suffered off and on with for years. More than anything else in my life, I think this has made me realize how much my Savior loves me and has deepened my relationship with God. The "hidden riches of secret places" are my wonderful family and this fabulous craft--tatting! I thank God for both!
I think it is awesome that God knows my name! Did you know that He knows yours?

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Computer Still Down - I'm Not Up

My computer is still in the process of being made usable. My list of names for the drawing ( I had some people contact me outside of my blog) is one of the files I need. I also would like access to my Palmetto Tat Days photos. 

I had an X-ray this week to check that my pneumonia had totally cleared.   Unfortunately, there was so much scar tissue from previous pneumonia bouts that the radiologist couldn't get a clear reading on the current breath stealing attack.  

A visit to my primary physician put me back with my leg up 24/7-- I will confess the last few days I had spent little bursts of energy up trying to put my house-- mainly my craft areas back in order.   Not only was the cellulitis not completely cleared up, but the dr said my lungs did not sound clear at all either.  Bring on round three of antibiotics!

Ido so appreciate all of prayers and thoughts on my behalf.  I hope to soon "GET OFF THESOFA!" And get back to "being myself".

6 comments:

  1. Oh hope you are feeling better soon and got a cool mist vaporizer, or what ever take care hugs from Carollyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you're still not completely recovered. Just think of all the tatting time you'll have while confined to the sofa, though. :-) The timing is good, too - just back from Tat Days with all sorts of new thread and tatting 'goodies' to play with during your enforced sofa 'confinement.' I hope you're fully over both health issues very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh....prayers for full healing and lots of joy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to here that. I hope you get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just discovered these comments, is is wonderful to know so many people were praying for me! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS! It has been a "rough" fall, I pray I am through with being sick--it is really bad when the Dr. at urgent care knows your name and medical history!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my readers!