He knows my name!

My life verse: "I will give you the treasures of darkness And hidden riches of secret places, That you may know that I, the Lord, Who call you by your name, Am the God of Israel." (Isaiah 45:3). For me, "the treasures of darkness" has been the medically-treated depression that I have suffered off and on with for years. More than anything else in my life, I think this has made me realize how much my Savior loves me and has deepened my relationship with God. The "hidden riches of secret places" are my wonderful family and this fabulous craft--tatting! I thank God for both!
I think it is awesome that God knows my name! Did you know that He knows yours?

Monday, July 24, 2017

Basket for Palmettos

Last year, I was hours away from finishing this basket....it just needed the tatting glued on, but pneumonia got in the way of the basket and the trip to Palmetto Tat Days 2016. 

I contacted Georgia Seitz to ask her about sending my basket--and that started her thinking of "baskets" as the theme for the scholarship auction at Palmetto Tat Days 2017.

I am late as usual in getting things done, but my dear husband has just left for the post office with my basket.  My understanding is that it is going to cost over $18 to mail it!!

I know you will want to send in a bid for my "GET WELL SOON!" basket....SO, let me show you the basket, and the list of its contents.
 


Coffee

Hand Wipes

Thermometer

Tissues

Heating Pad

Teddy Bear

Chicken Noodle Soup

Gel Pens

Pencil Box

Socks

Book Light

Notebook

Puzzle Book

Colored Pencils

Spirograph

Coloring Book

Metallic Pens

Dry Shampoo

Ice Pack

Pen
Thank You Notes


I encourage you to support the Palmetto Scholarship Auction!!  You can win really neat stuff--
and the money goes to a great cause!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful article ! And great to see some of your work and getting to know you, of course :-) Didn't find any video, though ?

    ตารางคะแนนพรีเมียร์ลีก

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We think the video was online just as "publicity for the article" and then was taken down. It was only a close-up of my hands tatting very slowly.

      Delete

I love comments from my readers!