He knows my name!

My life verse: "I will give you the treasures of darkness And hidden riches of secret places, That you may know that I, the Lord, Who call you by your name, Am the God of Israel." (Isaiah 45:3). For me, "the treasures of darkness" has been the medically-treated depression that I have suffered off and on with for years. More than anything else in my life, I think this has made me realize how much my Savior loves me and has deepened my relationship with God. The "hidden riches of secret places" are my wonderful family and this fabulous craft--tatting! I thank God for both!
I think it is awesome that God knows my name! Did you know that He knows yours?

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

A Local Supplier

        I've been blessed to shop at Hobby Lobby.  They carry a wonderful variety of craft supplies and have a friendly staff that is very helpful.  I will continue to purchase tatting supplies there--to support our tatting community.  They are customer oriented and provide a 40% off coupon that is good off of almost anything in the store almost year round.  They play comforting Christian music and are closed on holidays and Sundays--which I support--I hate making people work when I am at home worshiping or celebrating with my family (although I realize some people like the medical profession or emergency services must work these days.)  I am happy the court has allowed them the freedom to exercise their religious freedom.

1 comment:

I love comments from my readers!